The Good Stuff, Day 7

THE GOOD STUFF - DAY 7: JANUARY 11, 2017



* I WENT TO MY VOICE LESSON
After probably a good month off (for various reasons on my part and the teachers), I finally got back. I got to choose new music, which I'm not thrilled about, but I think they will be good songs that will challenge me and force me to work on technique a little more.

* I HAD A NAP
I had a headache starting and hadn't slept well, so I was tired. As soon as Zach went down for his nap, I took one too. It was only possible because Eric was working from home so he could keep an eye on Jace. I woke up headache free.

* LOTS OF SNUGGLE TIME, AGAIN
Zach still isn't feeling well and just wanted to snuggle. I didn't complain too much. I would've snuggled with him while I took my nap, but he tosses and turns way too much!

* KEPT UP ON LAUNDRY
This is huge for me. When we first moved in, I had a great schedule for laundry. It was easy and I kept up on it easily. Eventually, life got in the way and it all went down the chute. Recently, I've been able to get back on track and I'm doing good keeping up.

* I GOT NATE TO PACK MEETING
Nate loves Scouts and I don't love Pack Meeting. About a half hour before Pack Meeting, I realized it was Pack Meeting and I remembered Nate talking about Scouts yesterday. So, even though I couldn't go (snuggly baby, couldn't go anywhere) I found a friend who was willing to take him with her boys. I'm so thankful for her and her friendship.

* HAD A FUN NIGHT WITH THE KIDS
After dinner, I just took some time to interact with a few of the kids. I watched Shaylyn play a memory game with Jace that he got for Christmas. I watched Zach playing for a bit (medicine does wonders), even being slightly naughty. Lex had me laughing with McNugget names he came up with for the family members. Some of which include: McCubNugget, McAwesomeNugget, McFunNugget, McPrettyNugget, McFartNugget and a couple others I don't want to mention. I got the choice of: McMomNugget, McOldNugget or McHairNugget.


* I MADE LUNCH
Usually when Eric is home, I let him figure out lunch. He likes to eat earlier than I do, so it just happens that way. Today, I figured it out and made it AND surprised Eric. It was simple, Grilled Cheese. But it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment