The Good Stuff, Day 28

THE GOOD STUFF - DAY 28: FEBRUARY 1, 2017


* I FIGURED OUT MY ACTIVITY DAY PLANS EARLY IN THE DAY

* I WENT TO MY VOICE LESSON
One song is growing on me more and more, but the other one I'm still struggling to enjoy. Hopefully I'll come to enjoy that one as time goes on as well.

* SHAYLYN PASSED THE TEST TO GET HER LEARNER'S PERMIT
She was super anxious and excited to get it done. She started studying shortly before her birthday and let us know she wanted to take the test the week of her birthday. Eric took her and she passed.

* MY ACTIVITY DAY LESSON WENT GREAT
I was worried that what I had planned wouldn't take enough time, but we ended up going over.

* MY FRIEND TOOK MY OLDER KIDS TO MUTUAL
A struggle I've had since being in Activity Days is getting the older kids to mutual. Eric works at the game store on Wednesdays and so the older kids have to play babysitter for an hour. I'm always late getting home (clean up and talking with my partner after) and so my kids wouldn't want to go cause they'd be late. They can't just walk because I need at least one of them home babysitting.
This week Tanis wasn't in the mood to go, but the other two got to their activity on time!

* WE GOT TANIS REGISTERED FOR SENIOR YEAR
Mostly. There is one class he had to get more info about from one of his teachers, but otherwise he should be good to go. Somewhere along the way this kid got most of his required credits done and so next year he gets to take a lot of fun classes. He's excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment