The Good Stuff, Day 29

THE GOOD STUFF - DAY 29: FEBRUARY 2, 2017



* I CLEANED THE HOUSE
This might not seem like such a big thing, but I really didn't want to do it and wasn't going to. But for some reason I finally did and I was glad that I had when all was said and done.

* I MADE A SCRAPBOOK PAGE
True, it was for the scrapbooking blog I do things for, but I did it. It had been a little bit since I had done one.



* I GOT SOME LAUNDRY DONE
Referring to the above, I really was having a tough day getting motivated to do anything - so getting things like that done are a big deal.

* PLAYED WOW WITH TANIS
I like getting him to do things outside of his own little world. I'm glad I finally found something we can do together that he seems to enjoy. I also started to play with Nate, but Ailey wanted a turn - so her and Nate played together instead.

* ERIC AND I WATCHED FULLER HOUSE
Because we both grew up watching Full House, the spin-off has kind of been a guilty pleasure for both of us. We had an issue arise with a package (with somewhat expensive contents) not being delievered and so we needed something that was light-hearted and easy to watch. Something we didn't have to think too hard about.

No comments:

Post a Comment