The Good Stuff, Day 32

THE GOOD STUFF - DAY 32: FEBRUARY 5, 2017


* I DIDN'T HAVE TO TEACH TODAY
Sometimes I don't mind, but I enjoyed listening to the lesson instead today.

* THE KIDS WERE PRETTY GOOD

* ZACH LOVES BEING IN PRIMARY
He was a major distration for the boys behind me and he was super loud. But he enjoyed all the kids being there. Sadly, I think it was the last time he'll be in Primary for a long while.

* WAS ABLE TO GET A SMALL REST IN

* ZACH TURNED 1
It was a bit bittersweet for me, but life happens anyway. He really enjoyed his day and his gifts. And go figure the less expensive the gift, the more he liked it.

* ZACH LOVES CHOCOLATE CAKE

* ERIC AND I GOT CAUGHT UP ON A FEW OF OUR SHOWS

* ERIC AND I EXERCISED
I've been meaning to do something, but always lack the motivation. Somewhere along the way we came up with the idea of Eric joining me. We finally got off of our butts and did it. I'm hoping it's something we keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment